A – C (8:00am – 9:00 am)
D – G (9:00am – 10:00am)
Break (10:00 am – 10:30)
H – K (10:30- 11:30)
L – M (11:30 – 12:30)
We look forward to seeing all of our families during orientation. Due to Covid-19, orientation will
be done in a drive-thru format. 7th and 8th grade student orientation forms must be completed
on our website prior to coming, and emailed or dropped off at school on the day of orientation in
our first station. If you prefer to email the documentation, 7th and 8th graders A-L email to
Michelemckean@lausd.net and M-Z email to Mak3486@lausd.net. 6th graders should have
already completed and turned enrollment and orientation packets via email to school staff (6th
Grade Enrollment Forms). Additionally, parents will receive student schedules and PIN
Numbers, drop off previous years’ textbooks and pick up current year’s textbooks, and
previously requested technology (Technology Request Form).
For the drive-thru Orientation, please post the first and last name of the student on the
windshield. This will help us identify you, and speed up the process.
Please adhere to the schedule, guidelines, and map for our orientation to be successful. Do not
come to Hale if you have to answer yes to any of the following questions:
1. Have you been diagnosed to have or suspected to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
2. Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had contact with anyone confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
4. Have you experienced or are experiencing any of these symptoms in the last 14
days? Fever greater than 100 degrees, difficulty breathing, cough muscle
pain, headache, sore throat, vomiting or diarrhea, loss of taste or smell?
5. Have you taken medication to reduce a fever in the past 14 days?
Adhere to the following guidelines:
• Parents and students must remain in a fully enclosed motorized vehicle with the seat
belt fastened at all times. Vehicles must comply with the drive thru route. No honking of
horns and no parking in the drive thru route.
• Wear face covering and follow social distancing requirements.
• If any windows on the vehicle are open, the occupants of the vehicle must wear a face