Hale Charter Academy’s PTSA welcomes participation from the entire school and community.
We work to:
-Encourage parent and public involvement in our school
-Support worthwhile programs and services such as after school tutoring, teacher supplies, 5th grade visits, 8th grade events, supporting the school budget and much more.
-Assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children.
Anyone interested in the work of the Hale Middle School PTSA is invited to join any time. Each member of the Association pays annual dues of $11.75, which includes membership in the National and California State PTSA.
2022-2023 Board Members
- President – Tara Hernandez
- Treasurer –Heather Berg
- Secretary –Roxann Razeghi
- V.P. Ways and Means – Karla de la Vega-Winters
- V.P. Membership – Jennifer Onofre
- Historian –Zenia Lasola-Smith
- Parliamentarian – Denise Iby
For any questions or comments please email email@example.com